1. Right click on My Computer (By Default) and select properties.
|My Computer/ Properties|
2. Select Device Manager. A device manager window will pop out.
|Device Manager/ Ports (COM & LPT)/ Communications Port (COM1)/Port Settings/ Bits per second/ 128000|
3. In device manager windows select Ports (Com & LPT)
4. Select Communications Port (COM1)
5. Go to Port Settings Tab
6. From the drop down menu of Bits per seconds select "128000"
7. Click ok and check the speed of your Pen-Drive
PS: If you are lost follow the numbers in the picture.